Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Every broken hearts, torn apart

Why must you let insignificant bits and bits of thing affect you?
I merely said, "I can't take it anymore, but I'll take care of it."

And.. Your answer was devasting.

)':
**

Hm. I hate(Too strong a word) dislike how the situation is going now.
Okay so practical, everyday its just, "After school go back home" situation.
I don't even have a idea as to how West Mall or Jurong Point looks like now.
(Hangout places in the past btw!)

Friggin' lethargic day, I feel like sleeping until 6am now.
That would be so awesome, so great!
I'll blog, most prolly on Friday. I'm having my cooking test!
& I'll be making,

Milk Jelly and Fruit Salad.


I know, doesn't sound that fantastic or anything. My Qus was,
to make a dessert for my non-existing "Aunt".

HAHAHAHA LOW SKILL DISH, HAHA MY SA1 MARKS!!!!
Oh well, I'll do my best for my theory papers then(:


The asphyxiation, its killing me softly.

No comments: